Family Solicitors in Rotherham
Family breakdown is always difficult to cope with. Whatever your situation, we will give you expert legal advice as well as offering sympathetic support.
We offer a free initial consultation for all new clients. Please contact us to arrange a consultation.
During the current Coronavirus outbreak we are taking additional precautions to protect both staff and clients. We are open for business and taking instructions by phone and email. We are not taking face to face meetings at this time in line with social distancing guidelines, to protect both clients and staff.
Our offices will re-open for face to face meetings once it is safe to do so and all relevant health and safety measures can be put in place.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Our family law advice and representation is offered on either a fixed fee or hourly rate basis, and we will help you to decide on the right payment method at your free initial consultation.
We can also provide legal aid to cover your legal fees, in some areas.
We offer advice on all areas of family law including:
- Divorce FAQ
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Financial settlements on divorce
- Divorce and finances FAQ
- Child arrangements and financial maintenance
- Grandparents rights to contact with grandchildren
- Child Care (where Social Services are involved)
- Child Care FAQ (where Social Services are involved)
OTHER AREAS OF FAMILY LAW
- Legally changing your name or your child's name
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Collaborative law
- Domestic abuse & violence
- Family Mediation
- Civil partnerships
WHAT IT COSTS
- Legal aid for divorce and family law
- How much does a divorce cost?
- Fixed fees for divorce and family law
Contact us to arrange a free consultation with one of our family lawyers.